Pocono Homebrewer Meeting 12-12-11

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfuriosi

Reaction score
We are having the first Pocono Homebrewer meeting Monday 12-12-11 at 6pm at Barley Creek in the back bar near the parking lot. We can discuss a club name, group buys, competitions and enjoy free appetizers and samples. Hope to see you there!!!

Congrats on forming a home brew club in the Poconos finally. I have been to Barley Creek on numerous occasions and was surprised to hear there was no group that had meetings there. I will most likely not be able to attend your meeting tomorrow but i would like to let you know that Top Shelf Catering and Simply Home Brew will be hosting the first annual NEPA Home Brewers Competition on February 19th in Lackawanna county. The event will feature brewers from clubs all over NEPA as well as some local brewers. All contestants will be treated to a complimentary breakfast/brunch before the event is opened to the public so start your brewing now so you can be ready to win one of four prizes including a grand prize of at least $500 cash and a write up in a local publication as well as a guest tap spot for the winning beer at a Scranton beer bar. The official announcement of the event will be new years day but if you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] :mug:

I let some folks from Scranton Guild and Wyoming Valley Homebrewers know.

Back