What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now Kolsch with a snifter of Hennessy.Just put the starter in the fridge
and got my gear ready for tomorrow`s Vanilla Cream Ale.

Slainte

Innkeeper from the keg. My first kegged beer. 3 weeks at 12 psi is aaaaamazing

Some summer wheat from an extract kit I won at a club meeting. Lemon and orange. Waiting for a yeast starter to chill.

Ghost cat brown ale. If your from long island ny, you have to pick up a growler of it!

Sam Adams Whitwater IPA. Surprisingly delicious. Was sceptical when I saw apricot on the label but this beer is decent.

I'm usually not a light beer kind of us, but a Kona Pale Ale seemed fitting while we are on the north shore of Oahu.

Vanilla oatmeal stout.... Possible my best brew to date!

image-196049984.jpg

Had a 22 of some hb kolsch getting better with age...found a 12 pack of ruthless rye for like 10 bucks thought that was a steal of a deal forts time swillin it and I'm in love with rye!

Jealous wish I could have my first time again, if you get a chance try dugana its maharaja jr also amazballs

Had a brewdog abstrakt 04, bottled November 2010.

Not great considering it had awesome ingredients (coffee, cocoa, chili). Tasted like autolysis. Yuk.

Earlier today I had DFH120. Yummy. Now I'm on call and got called in to hospital. The 120 was fantastic. Enjoy everyone! I'll live through you:)

Back