• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been slowly accumulating again. If anyone else in Western MA is looking for some, shoot me a PM and I'll count up how many I've got.

I've got about 5 cases of 12 oz brown bottles. They range from Sam
Adams longnecks to Sierra Nevada/ Abita stubbies. Most have labels, most have been rinsed. Moving and don't want em. Going to recycling Monday July 26th.
Wouldn't mind a trade for something you don't need- hoses, regulator, tap,buckets

Westerville, Ohio area. Pm for info

I have about 6-7 cases of bottles all brown and re-capable that I will give away...I started kegging and they are just sitting in storage. I figured I would post here first and then on CL next week if no one wants them. Most are de-labeled and just need a good washing.

I am in the Albuquerque / Los Lunas Area of New Mexico

Please contact me through the website in my signature if you are interested

Cheers

They go all the way under the stairs.. I estimate around 400 bottles. Anyone in the MD/DC/VA area want to make a trade?

Photo2682.jpg

I'm looking in Central Kentucky.
Love to have about 4 cases 12oz, 22oz would be better but any would be great.

As a side note, Has anyone ever looked into shipping bottles? Weight would be a booger. Wonder how many I could fit in a large flat rate box from USPS?

Not sure if I posted here yet, but I have a couple hundred clean, labels removed, 12oz bottles, mostly from deschutes brewery here in Aloha (Beaverton), Oregon 97006 zip code, if anyone needs some you can have them. Send me a PM if you want some.

Bennypapa said:
I'm looking in Central Kentucky.
Love to have about 4 cases 12oz, 22oz would be better but any would be great.

As a side note, Has anyone ever looked into shipping bottles? Weight would be a booger. Wonder how many I could fit in a large flat rate box from USPS?

But how many would survive the monkeys that handle the packages? ;-)

Looking to trade some 12oz regular bottles and/or 22oz bombers for Belgians (any size). I'm not far from Philadelphia.

I'm always looking for bottles in Kenosha WI. Any color, shape, size, whatever!

CGinWI and fishcrazy06

My 5 PMs are used up!

Can you come to Wausau? I'd give you two boxes of 12 for free, or More bottles than that - $0.50 each? I believe current rates are about $1.00.

CGinWI and fishcrazy06

My 5 PMs are used up!

Can you come to Wausau? I'd give you two boxes of 12 for free, or More bottles than that - $0.50 each? I believe current rates are about $1.00.

I can just not sure when. This Saturday I will be in Wittenberg but not sure if I will have time to go all the way to wausau. Then Labor day weekend I will be driving through Wausau as well. Let me know what works.

Can also email me at [email protected]

Looking for bottles in the north east georgia area! Definitely willing to pay or trade some brew. Also looking for homebrewers in the Dahlonega area.

Putting in a request for any available bottles in CA Bay Area. Have been checking out Craigslist every week but have not seen any available. New to homebrewing and figuring somebody near me may have switched to kegs or something.

Latest posts

Back