Cluster & Columbus Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bertsbeer

Reaction score
I have found a source for cheap Columbus and Cluster hops. The cost, before shipping to me, is $8/lb for Columbus & 8$.75/lb for Cluster. Just post here what you might be interested in. These hops will be pellet hops and are 2011 crop year hops. They are currently being stored frozen at Hop Steiner. I have to commit to 44# of each and I don't really need that much:D

The cluster may end up not happening, but I should have the Columbus here in the next week or so.

I finally got the hops in, but it ended up only being the Columbus. F'ing brewery was hard to work with. $10 per pound plus actual shipping.

Now pay for the shipping to have it shipped to you and what is the price? I had to pay to have these shipped to me and then I bagged them individually into 1# bags. It took about 2 hours to get the 44# of Columbus done. I would say that you can't beat my price on these hops.

Latest posts

Back