• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

extra homebrewing stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc9hej

Reaction score
I have:

30gallong boilermaker with electrical setup and a hole for electronic temp probe (probe included), and hole for sparge return (sized for blichmann sparge arm) (includes 5500 watt element and plug if you dont want it): $350 OBO

20 gallon boilermaker with false bottom, electronic temp probe hole (probe included) and hole for blichmann sparge arm: $250 make offer

Both include the original 3-piece blichmann valves that come apart and thermometer.

15gallon minibrew conical fermenter with stainless valves and gasket for lid
$150
8gallong minibrew conical fermenter with vales and gasket
$75

I also have a completed welded brewstand based on BRUTUS 10 plans. Not stainless, will need to be protected somehow from rust. Frame only. $100, local pickup only, will not ship this. (This was professionaly welded by a local company)

pictures on demand

Shipping will be calculated and added unless local pickup is arranged (Milwaukee, WI)

I am interested in the boilermakers. Can you send me some pictures or PM me? Thanks!

AKA. DIBBS!

I can come up and pick them up over the holidays also, so please let me know!

Your email is full, can you send me pics?

I am interested in the boilermakers and the fermenters.

Sounds like there may be interest in the 15gal fermenter already but if not, I'm interested too, could you send pics?

wow, I'd love to see what you updated to to make this the extra stuff!

Downgraded actually. I went back to smaller batches 1 and 5 gallon..

Anyway, here are the pics.. sorry these are so bad quality, apparently my camera phone sucks.

gallery.me.com/zmallory#100122&bgcolor=black&view=grid

img tag keeps truncating so you'll have to copy and paste.. .

Awesome, thanks for the pics. Definitely interested in the 15 gallon fermenter if still available and if it can be shipped.

Jesus you vultures, can you leave me nothing??? I want that conical, damnit!!!

___

Hahahahaha! Come to me, my pretty bling bling! West, we have seen all your bling, talk about leaving some for the rest of us! All that blinding bling in your Brew shed slows ya down just enough for us commoners!

Wow, I guess I'm kinda late to the party here... (echos off the empty walls)

No worries, I'll sweep up and turn off the lights, you all go enjoy your new toys.

We already have plans brewing (pun intended) for the fermenter :ban:

Latest posts

Back