Score!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteEagle1

Reaction score
Just recieved the following email from my brother in law with the attached pictures from a building he just bought in Milwaukee!

"Don't buy anymore soda kegs. It looks like we're going to inherit some with the building. See attached picts."
P1150464.jpg

P1150468.jpg

Better read what those warning stickers say! You may have containers of hazardous waste on your hands.

Not likely, so... Congratulations.:mug:

Since you don't really need that many, I can take a couple off your hands. :)

I did zoom in on the warning label..... It says "Property of..." whatever thee name of the old business was.
What would you guys use the half barrel for???

WhiteEagle1 said:
I did zoom in on the warning label..... It says "Property of..." whatever thee name of the old business was.
What would you guys use the half barrel for???

I'll pay shipping on it. Seriously, there are kits to convert them into fermenters.

I dunno, it looks like a quarter barrel to me. It could be perspective playing tricks on me.

Regardless.....congrats on the score. Never can have too many cornies!

Mongrel said:
You don't even need a kit. Pull the spear, and add a carboy cap.

That will do the job. I thought I saw a kit with a heat exchange coil which would be the only reason for wanting the insulated keg. The kits I see now are just a glorified cap with a thermowell. In that case an uninsulated keg would be better.

Back