What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAY, WAY, WAY over indulged yesterday/last night. Did a brewery tour/tasting + plus hit up my favorite pub and met some people and proceeded to drink more than normal. Came home and drank some more. I am now just starting to feel good, so I cracked open a recent purchase.

3060839b.jpg

Not bad, but nothing I'd go out of my way for another. I bought two, maybe I will trade or share the other with my cousin. I told SWMBO, "glad I tried it, but nothing special." I see why beeradvocate gave it a B-.

jvcjbl said:
WAY, WAY, WAY over indulged yesterday/last night. Did a brewery tour/tasting + plus hit up my favorite pub and met some people and proceeded to drink more than normal. Came home and drank some more. I am now just starting to feel good, so I cracked open a recent purchase.

Not bad, but nothing I'd go out of my way for another. I bought two, maybe I will trade or share the other with my cousin. I told SWMBO, "glad I tried it, but nothing special." I see why beeradvocate gave it a B-.

I haven't really been impressed by ANY Full Sail brew. Just quit buyin 'em! Too many great beers out there to waste money on the merely mediocre.

I haven't really been impressed by ANY Full Sail brew. Just quit buyin 'em! Too many great beers out there to waste money on the merely mediocre.

Yeah I've noticed. Figured I'd try it, but it is ok. I spent A LOT of money on beer the other day. This is my cheap beer purchase from the bunch. $3.99 a bottle.

Finished the Independent Hop Pursuit now onto this....

2cfc63f2.jpg

Not too much nose from what I was expecting. Very smooth and not agressive which is what I wanted/expected. Still good, glad I grabbed two bottles of this as well.

Right now a Blue Point Summer. Had a homebrewed chocolate cherry stout and a homebrewed AHS 20th anniversary porter. On deck is a Stone RIS or IRS as they call it.

Hoppin' Frog Hop Dam Triple IPA...They add massive amounts of hops to this pretty much every way there is.

image-2538708519.jpg

Some sugar-free lemonade/ice tea stuff. I quit drinking for a while as this hobby packs the weight on WAY TOO FAST!!

all homebrew tonight..I've had a saison on tap for a while that just keeps getting better and better. That and some of my oatmeal stout as well.. enjoying some UFC ultimate fighter finale.

who'd a thunk that You-Tah could produce such an extreme black IPA as this 9.2% mutha? No other BIPA comes close....

dobbu.jpg

Diet Soda.... still holding strong. Next weekend is Houston Beer Festival. I am hoping to drink enough to make up for the two weeks I will have not drank by then.

My Wheat Cascade Saison, oh so dry from 1.058 to 1.000 in 6 days, gotta love the wyeast 3711.

0605111755.jpg

Went to go get my "cheap" Houston Beer Fest tickest at Boheme tonight in Houston. Kicker was you had to buy a Southern Star Blonde Bombshell for $2 (happy hour price on Wednesday) and you got the price. Stayed for two and then went home. Couldn't stop so had a Summit Horizon Red Ale and now a Harpoon Leviathan IPA. Haven't drank in two weeks and going off the deep end tonight!! God I love this drink.

Back