• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles $1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt a $1 each very expensive? whats a full one cost that you get to drink?

Midwest has a special - buy one kit get 1 litre flip top bottle for $1.50.

Sure beats buying used, smaller sized bottles for a buck.

Grolsch bottles are amazing, I might add.

Scored 2 cases from a liquor store for bottle deposit, so $4.80. Needless to say, I almost shat my pants.

hey everyone, lay off the thread crapping, eh? If you think his price is too high, and want to pm him an offer, that's fine. But telling everyone else who's reading the thread that his price is out of line is not.

$1/bottle is not bad. I've seen them for more - was in a shop a little while ago, and they were $40/12.

They're great bottles, and just darn hard to find - I know the guy at the local beer store, and he says they never get them in - people just seem to hold on to them.

hey everyone, lay off the thread crapping, eh? If you think his price is too high, and want to pm him an offer, that's fine. But telling everyone else who's reading the thread that his price is out of line is not.

$1/bottle is not bad. I've seen them for more - was in a shop a little while ago, and they were $40/12.

They're great bottles, and just darn hard to find - I know the guy at the local beer store, and he says they never get them in - people just seem to hold on to them.

Well, in the first two words of his post he says they're not his. So I don't think we're at all harming him in anyway what so ever. Also, I don't think pming him with any offer will help either (again, because they are not his).

Like any public forum we're just discussing. It was nice for the OP to repost the ad, and i am sure someone will find that they're worth the money. But there is clearly no harm in discussing cheaper deals.

You seem to be right cford, that this poster didn't seem to care, so *shrug*

But on many other sights cford, it's considered very bad etiquette to advertise lower deals, comment about lower prices, etc on someone's 'for sale' thread. The term 'thread crapping' is a commonly used one.

Back