lcasanova tasting responses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I'll post it later. I sent 3 bombers to lcasanova for tasting. Gotta response for the quinoa pale ale. Now I'm harassing him about the other two.

Yes I am aware it's tax season. I used to be a file organizer for an accountant I know how this time of year is. Good luck just another month and a half to go

Yup I'll post it later. I sent 3 bombers to lcasanova for tasting. Gotta response for the quinoa pale ale. Now I'm harassing him about the other two.

Yes I am aware it's tax season. I used to be a file organizer for an accountant I know how this time of year is. Good luck just another month and a half to go

My thought would be that during tax season, 3 bombers would be gone so fast that no one would remember what they tasted like.

I wonder what that says about the accountants I know...:drunk:

@ shooter. i could pm him. i just figured this would be a lot more entertaining.

@ darklord. well, the accountants i know.... nevermind your right, tax season is a pickling process. oh man, ive seen one sit in front of the TV at home from the office with a stack of files. a pen in his left hand a calculator in his right hand both functioning at the same time with different processes, half a case of beer one side of the chair. half a case of empties at the other side. holy high functioning addict!

Hey Dirtbag. Once I get beers done I am sending them to him as well. If you wanted we could exchange some as well. Just PM if you are interested.

And I am an accountant too heh... Beer up to a certain point will help me deal with numbers but then there is a point when I cant read the numbers on the page- hopefully I am no longer doing work by then.

I would also be interested in seeing your blonde recipe! I need to start putting my recipes in my profile.

Sorry for the delay, work has been absolutely demanding.

I did drink all 3 beers and they were all great. I'll do my best to recall the experience.

Strawberry blonde- beautiful color, slightly strawberry aroma- had I not known it was a strawberry blonde I wouldn't have been able to place it. The head stuck around for a little but it dissapated after a few drinks. The beer was great, I remember the strawberry finish the most and found it very pleasant.

Chocolate Chestnut stout- my first chestnut based beer and it certainly smelled like a regular beer, I had a few hints of chocolate in the aroma but more so in the taste. I don't remember too much more about this one...

Chin up, one more week of 1120's and then the 1040s. I think people are going to have to send you more beer after the 15th for a better taste test. I'd actually like to send the attempt at your chocolate beer to see if I got that decent. (If I haven't screwed it up enough by now, I'll find out in a week.)

Latest posts

Back