Cabinets for the brewery photos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
My in-laws remodeled their kitchen and gave me the old cabinets. I have installed them in my brewery, with a new counter top. It is awesome!

counterbrewery.jpg

counterbreweryoutside.jpg

Wow -- people just give away cabinets that nice?? I am pretty sure that I just bought some new ones that weren't that good!

Awesome addition to the brewery -- I am very jealous. :tank:

My in-laws remodeled their kitchen and gave me the old cabinets. I have installed them in my brewery, with a new counter top. It is awesome!

The old gentleman who owned this house before us apparently helped many neighbors do remodels. And he lined both sides of the garage with a double row of old cabinets. Looks funny (mismatched), but a godsend for organization. And two cars still fit nicely.

I think that new houses should come with garage cabinets. :)

If you look close in the pictures (on the left) there are three white light covers. They are from my wife's grandfather who salvaged them from Las Alamos labs. I want to use them in the brewery and think their history alone will make them note worthy!

Will the covers glow in the dark? I heard there is awsome place in Los Alamos called the Blackhole is that where your wife's grandfather found them? I hear it is an awesome place to find needed parts of all kinds even for brewing.

Back