• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

On CL: Neoprene KegWrap/Ice Blanket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freiendly advice, you might want to post a link to the actual posting and not the "Add, Edit, Remove" page

Wow, one small oversight on a post really brings out the best in people. Anyway, I fixed the link, and it's available to anyone who is interested.

Thanks to Mumbly & zeekage - to the others, not so much.

BeerShirtz said:
Wow, one small oversight on a post really brings out the best in people. Anyway, I fixed the link, and it's available to anyone who is interested.

Thanks to Mumbly & zeekage - to the others, not so much.

Np beershirtz, I think the others were just joking around, good luck with the sale.

still available (Sorry we couldn't make a deal Scott). For anyone interested, I'll sell it for $50 + free shipping to HBT members. $40 if you can pick it up.

3Jd3N23H65Nb5E65J1cc194badb82e8af16ad.jpg

DaBills said:
Would you accept free range chickens as a form of payment?

Domestic or imported? Live or Processed? I have no stake in this but am now intrigued by the barter.

Back