• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Perlick 425SS faucet/shank assemblies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valicious

Reaction score
I'm selling most of my homebrewing equipment to help pay bills. I'm not completely abandoning the hobby forever, but my loss is your gain for now.

I'm parting this out and selling each faucet/shank assembly separately.
A custom-built wooden tap box to be placed on top of a chest freezer you store kegs in. (I just drilled holes in the top of mine and ran tubing directly from keg to shank.) It measures 60”Lx13.5””Wx16.75”H and contains 10 Perlick 425SS Forward Seal faucets, full shank assemblies including 1/4” 90-degree stainless steel tailpieces, tap handles, and faucet caps. (The top is on hinges and just swings up. The box connects to the freezer with attached corner-brackets.)
IMG_0374.jpg

A picture of it attached to my chest freezer
IMG_0380.jpg

and a close up.
IMG_0314.jpg

A picture of it being built. (I thought this provided the best view of the shanks and tailpieces.)

Each faucet/shank assembly is $50+shipping. I'll be shipping from 87106 if it helps you calculate shipping.
ONLY 2 LEFT!

I'd love to get in line for two if they come available. Happy to paypal ASAP. Thanks

There are only 2 left, lucky you :)
I just discovered that one of them has a straight tailpiece instead of a 90 degree, is that ok? It didn't make any difference for me when I used them.
Send me a PM.

If redsoxfan prefers the 90 tailpiece, I'll take the straight. No worries.

Got your payment Hugh, thanks.
I'll be making a big trip to the post office tomorrow with all this stuff.

(I'm waiting until tomorrow to ship so I can make them all nice and shiny for you guys)

I haven't heard back from redsoxfan. jman, you still up for buying 2?

Just out of curiosity, how much would a set like this go for usually? I thought $50 each was just an average deal. Then again, I've been out of the loop on prices for quite some time.

thanks for the offer, but on second though, im going to have to pass. i think these are a little more faucet than i need right now.

Back