FT: Bruery Reserve/Hoarders Beers ISO:?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usfmikeb

Reaction score
I'm a reserve society member this year (hoarders next year), and have a pretty large stash of Bruery beers. Message me if you're interested in trading...

What are you looking for? I know the price and rarity of bruery reserve beers. Not sure I have the equivalent but would love to try more Bruery stuff.

I'm looking for more Beauregard. I'm headed to Cascade this weekend. Interested?

Sorry for the delay in coming back to this thread, was working thru a few trades, and wanted to get them done before making any more. I do have more Beauregard left, and think I have one bottle of Ichigo Highway left. Also, I ended up getting more Black Tuesday than I expected, so I might have one or two to trade here.

No, SITR Peaches was VERY limited, and it's already gone. I do have SITR Kumquats.

What areyoulooking to get. I'm on the east coast by philly and have access to a ton of beers. Also have a large cellar. Pm me

Still have plenty of stuff to trade, and my trustee should be picking up a load for me next week, so I'll have a bunch more in stock. :)

ISO: Oude Tart w/Cherry & Beauregarde

FT: '11 Abyss, '12 Abyss, and ++? Dissident?

My 3 for your 2?

I have both OTC and Beau, but not looking for Abyss or Dissident. What else you have to trade?

I have both OTC and Beau, but not looking for Abyss or Dissident. What else you have to trade?

Not much really.
I drink my beers. Not much of a cellar. I have a grip of BCBS, but so does everyone else now. Ivan the Terrible? GI sours I can get. What are you looking for?
Thanks anyway

Not much really.
I drink my beers. Not much of a cellar. I have a grip of BCBS, but so does everyone else now. Ivan the Terrible? GI sours I can get. What are you looking for?
Thanks anyway

Any backyard rye?

Usfmikeb stiffed you? I thought he was a pretty active guy on here. What a ****** if he stiffed you. Maybe hes just slacking.

Lets call it slacking. Its shady, yes. But give him the benefit of the doubt here for another week...

Yeah, I think I would give him a little longer. Doesn't seem like a guy with over 3k post and is a member of hoarders would stiff people on a trade. I've got a guy that hasn't returned a package in about a year and i'm not sweating it. Sometimes life gets in the way of trading. Hopefully he'll make good on it. Mind me asking what he was supposed to send?

If it helps, I just traded with him about 3 weeks ago and I didn't have an issue. I think just give him some time and it will get done.

So not having any communication is cool? I don't think Johnny would have traded with him if he wasn't trustworthy. But it's the ops duty to have a line of communication. 3 weeks is a long time with no communication! Just my .002

I don't think it's cool, just saying that there hasn't been an issue with him in the past so being worried is reasonable but there is no indication that he won't come through. Sometime life gets in the way, you never know. Maybe an illness or work has knocked him out of commission for a bit. I hope he gets back to you soon.

Either way, I do hope this all gets worked out. I recently had a trade backfire and haven't heard from the guy in over two months. The risk we take I guess.

I've been stiffed before, ain't fun, and I'm not that guy. In this case Johnnyhitch1 was correct to be concerned because he hadn't heard from me, can't blame him a bit. However, there were extenuating circumstances.

Cheers man. I was just trying to justify his reason for concern. Which I would have done the same myself. But that's in the past and looks like all is good now!

Everything is cool and the feedback will be reversed.

Communication is KEY in trades.
Unfortunately mike could not get to a computer and is completely understandable after the explanation I heard, and past positive trade references.

Wishing for the best, hope all is well.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back