Boone Farm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oogaboogachiefwalkingdeer

Reaction score
A while back I obtained about 50 BF bottles and was reading the ingredient list. They all say apple flavored wine contains no fruit juice. So what do they ferment if there is no fruit juice? Mike

Interesting.

In some U.S. states, such as Utah, some Boone's Farm products are labeled as malt beverages and not as flavored apple/citrus wine products, as state liquor laws prohibit the sale of wine in grocery and convenience stores.[

Oh my.

My wife will get a KICK out of this one. Boone's used to be her favorite way back at college.

Not even a hint of real ingredients, hilarious! :p

I remember picking up a bottle post-college and noticing it said 'Serve Very Cold' on the label.

I am not a smart man. Do not read this as a friendly suggestion from the manufacturer - it's a warning label.

My parents upstairs carpet is still stained from the strawberry. Only time I have ever blacked out. My mom thought it was blood at first.

Boone's Farm Party anyone!? We had a few at my fraternity... always a good time... although the stalls were usually multi-colored the next day :cross:

One time I was going to a local bar with my friends and downed two bottles, ehhh I don't remember to much more after that. Oh them days where great!

BlakeP said:
One time I was going to a local bar with my friends and downed two bottles, ehhh I don't remember to much more after that. Oh them days where great!

Two bottles is about four beers, how much do you weigh?

Two bottles is about four beers, how much do you weigh?

Well I had just turned 18 and I was 110 in wrestling lol so not very much but I can hold a lot more now a days. Still only around 150 depending on what I ate last:cross:

Perhaps they did water it down. Me and my buddy are gonna do a how much boones to get drunk test....for science

BlakeP said:
Well I had just turned 18 and I was 110 in wrestling lol so not very much but I can hold a lot more now a days. Still only around 150 depending on what I ate last:cross:

That would explain a lot lol wrestling can kill your tolerance with all the weight cutting and never being able to drink

I remember throwing up on this as well as Boones Farm as a teenager

Tyrolia.jpg

I should have mentioned I had 3 24oz beers and a 10oz draft in an hour and a half before dowing the entire bottle in 20 min.

A few of my fraternity brothers and I had a BF chugging contest. Chug as fast and as many as you can... not a good thing to do.

Not a fan of BF but this thread reminds me of a funny story.

On the way to the Kentucky Derby one year I stop at a gas station in the middle of no where. They literally have 2 glass front coolers full of different colors of boones farm, it was really quite impressive, like a bum wine rainbow. Well as I'm checking out, I decide to be a smart ass and this conversation with the check out lady ensues

me: "You must have the best selection of Boones Farm I have ever seen"
her: :puffing out chest: before saying "Well thank you very much"

:D

If it wasn't for boone's farm, I would probably still be a virgin.

At $2 a bottle, I would buy one for her and four of her friends.

For $10 and a trip to the grocery store I was guaranteed to get lucky that night.

WilliamSlayer said:
Ohhh... the grass isn't greener on the other side my friend! You're a homebrewer now and can make things that are Ten times better!

Lol I actually enjoy boones farm oddly enough and I'm a bourban drinker and don't think I could possibly drink enough to get drunk lol

Lol, try fermenting somehing clear like corn, or rice, or corn sugar, then adding 15 jolly rancher candies per gallon! ;-)

Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill
California Coolers
Bartles and Jaymes

The 1980's

Back