Beerswap 2007: Total Tally Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchiest

Reaction score
Okay, I wanted to start a thread to see if everyone received beers, and sent out beers, and got reviews of all their beers.

I sent out two beers apiece, and received a total of eight beers. I reviewed all the beers I received, and have gotten reviews on four of my six sent beers.

Everybody at least receive all their beers, whether or not the reviewing process is complete? Seems like this has been a smashing success, and I look forward to the next one!

I got beer from two people, reviewed them, and enjoyed them.

I sent out 9 beers (3 per reciepient), and got all of them reviewed.:ban:

Lets do it again.:mug:

Edit: I would like to know who didn't send me a sample to try... :-(

I sent out 8 and got 6. I LOVED doing this- it was a great way to have my beer reviewed and to sample other people's beer. One of my favorites was one I didn't even think I would like (I always talk badly about wheat beers) and it was a great beer. So, I broadened my horizons a bit.

I sent out 6 and received 7. I enjoyed all 7 beers very much. :mug:

EDIT: I did reviews on all 7 beers. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Sent 6, recieved 6. Reviewed all I received, got 3 reviews on mine. Can't get over what great bunch of brewers hang out on this board.

Sent out about 20 bottles total...probably about 10 different kinds. Received about 12 btls, about 8 different kinds. Did reviews for all of them.

I agree, this was pretty great. It's really fun to try someone else's HB after drinking nothing but your own for so long...

I sent 6 and received 6. Aside from the damn expensive shipping, I can't wait to do it again sometime.

As far as reviews, Brewsmith and Kaiser gave me great reviews, very helpful. I'm still awaiting reviews from Tuck.......hint hint. :)

Back