Michael Jackson on Conan O' Brien

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
Michael Jackson was just on Conan O' Brien, or three hours ago for you guys back east. Very funny segment, that included Michael having his fly down. By reading this far you might be suspecting the child-molesting pop star, but no, it was the beer guru. The first beer they sampled was Golden Shower from Dogfish Head. Should have seen that one coming...Lucy Liu and John Lovitz were also present, contributing to the shinanagins.

Was it just me or did they make WAY too much fun of MJ? The guy seemed a little out there but Lovitz ws going overboard--almost disrespecting the guy. I expect it from Conan, but......

I've never actually seen the guy befor but after watcing that clip I have to ask . . . Was that MJ that pissed up or is that his normal self? The guy seemed hammered.

Pumbaa said:
I've never actually seen the guy befor but after watcing that clip I have to ask . . . Was that MJ that pissed up or is that his normal self? The guy seemed hammered.

havent seen it...but im guessing he was probably 'pissed'...Check out MJ's 'beer hunter' those videos are awesome. I dont know anyone who is more passionate about beer!

Pumbaa said:

I think he must have parkinson's disease or something. My grandmother had it and the beginning stages were similar to his movements. that or he was skunk drunk during taping. Hard to believe cause I think those shows are taped earlier in the day, aren't they?

Never seen/listened to him either but he did sound toasty; or he's just got that relaxed british (right?) way of delivering his words that makes him sound like he's slurring?

Dude said:
I think he must have parkinson's disease or something. Hard to believe cause I think those shows are taped earlier in the day, aren't they?

Not that early...i think like 5:30 pm. Interesting. was he shaking like Ozzy used to?, or like Katherine Hepburn? Or like Michael j. Fox.?

I think its actauly the medicine Parks. patients take that actaully makes them shake, not sure though ill have to bust out some text books on that one.

My geuss is that hes was drunk...

I think its actauly the medicine Parks. patients take that actaully makes them shake, not sure though ill have to bust out some text books on that one.

It's not the meds that make them shake. In fact a lot of Parkinsins patients are given anti convolsents to help control the shaking.

It's wasnt just the shaking that made him look drunk. The slurring, the posture, the deshevelded appearances, and the fact his fly was open I noticed more then his shaking, infact I'll have to review the clip cuz I didnt notice the shaking.

In fact it looks like he's almost got a case of the "whew's" . . . You know how ya get after about a case and you sit at the table kinda letting your head flop around and going Whew trying to blow off some of the booze . . .

Dude said:
I think he must have parkinson's disease or something. My grandmother had it and the beginning stages were similar to his movements. that or he was skunk drunk during taping. Hard to believe cause I think those shows are taped earlier in the day, aren't they?
Michael was S@#$ faced!
I hope he doesn't take himself to serious. Conan was a total ass to him.

Back