What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-996509027.jpg

Top 5!

Now on to REAL hefe's.....love this stuff

View attachment 66970

With that color... That hefe is WAY WAY WAY past its prime.

There are very few places where I drink German hefe's in the US, as it's severely too old most of the time.

Brew your own! 50-50 2-row pilsner + wheat + 15 IBU's + 3068. done.

MC

Misplaced_Canuck said:
With that color... That hefe is WAY WAY WAY past its prime.

There are very few places where I drink German hefe's in the US, as it's severely too old most of the time.

Brew your own! 50-50 2-row pilsner + wheat + 15 IBU's + 3068. done.

MC

Agreed. I usually only drink German Hefe's on tap were there is pretty high turn over. Saw the sixer for a cheap price at the packie, couldn't resist. And got my American Hefe waiting for some watermelon right now.

Just bottled my bavarian style hefe yesterday. Added a jar of honey at the end of the brew and it tasted good flat!! Can't wait :)

Just got home from a 14 hour day at work. I had a Ferocious IPA (Midwest extract kit), and a HB'ed Black Dog Clone. I believe I want another IPA. Whew, I'm exhausted :)

drank a lot of different things today while brewing but now i just finished a corsendonk pale and am moving on to an Oak Aged Unearthly IIPA with my brother.

Took me a second to figure out what the hell the name was implying.. Then I took a sip and it came to me.. Still not sure what to make of it.. It's not bad, but I'm wondering if the arrogant bastard prior to this threw me off a bit. Will report back after a bottle.. Or two..

image-3962502351.jpg

My raspberry ale done with 60 oz of berries, 80/20% 2 row/wheat, c60, Chinook, and 1099 whitbread. Its delicious. And still beer enough to be called a beer.

Back