Latest corny sources

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenPen

Reaction score
I need one more keg, but I haven't bought cornys since March and my sources, mainly brewersdiscount out of NC, has dried up. Any good sources out there?

I searched the forum for cornys but found only an e-bay listing for a 4-keg deal, but I really just need one more. SWMBO might have my @ss if I go on another homebrew shopping spree.

brewer's discount is coming back with kegs...they're just on a buying trip to china....last I heard at least.

Midwest brewing supply has all kinds of cornies, even some reconditioned 5 gals for really cheap. I'm getting some soon

I just got four kegs from http://www.kegconnection.com. They are the grade B kegs, which basically means that the rubber on the top or bottom is coming loose. I had this happen to another one on my kegs before, and a good shot of gorilla glue does the trick. The grade B kegs are the way to go IMO.

I also have bought my kegging set up from Kegconnection. I got a 3 keg set up and ordered two extra kegs and up graded to a 20# CO2 tank at the same time. If you can't get kegs locally this is the guy I'd do business with. Hes pretty honest and willing help get you what you want. I was very pleased. That's not to say I wouldn't jump on a good ebay deal if I found one asking to be plucked! Don't forget to check your local craigslist either. I would even ask the local pepsi vender if you see him in a store or gas station. Can't hurt, you never know what type of deal he may be able to turn you onto.

yes, 29" tall is taller than normal. I think I only need 26.5" to clear my cornies and the quick disconnects.

Back