I had an excellent IPA today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrew75

Reaction score
I went to Granite City today for lunch. They have their own brewery, and I had their IPA. I thought it was incredible! It has Apollo hops in it which I have not been able to find as of yet. I just thought I'd let you guys know in case you have one of the restaurants near you.

Nice! I've been on a serious IPA kick the last few weeks and have tried a few pretty good ones. I love the Stone IPA (which is on tap at D Note, Arvada). I heard a lot of great things about the Avery IPA, but did not like it as much as the Stone. After all the talk about the Stone Ruination I picked up a bomber bottle of that and it just may have been my favorite beer of all time. Even though it warned me on the bottle that "everything will taste bland" after drinking ruinition, I had a a few Odell IPA's afterwards. My hop-overloaded taste buds could tell this was a good IPA, but I couldnt get the Ruinition out of my head.

Time to brew up a few IPA's. Anyone have a ruinition clone?

Christian

Back