Big Brew Week ahead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braufessor

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, the school year will be starting again soon, which means my free time is coming to a rapid end. That leaves a big week ahead to "rotate the stock" and refill the fermenters. My "to do" list for the next 6 days:

Sunday:
*Keg Helles
*keg Oktoberfest
*Starters for two beers.
*Clean Brew room
*Get ready for Monday Brew day (grain, Bru'n water, additions, etc.)

Monday:
*bottle Oatmeal Porter
*Brew IPA
*Get ready for Tuesday Brew day (grain, Bru'n water, additions, etc.)

Tuesday:
*Brew Brittish Bitter

Thursday:
*Get ready for Friday Brew day (grain, Bru'n water, additions, etc.)

Friday:
*Brew Belgian Dark Strong Ale
*Brew beer from second runnings

Saturday:
*Head to "The Great Taste of the Midwest"

Probably need to do some "quality control" throughout the week too - We all have our crosses to bear:)

Probably need to do some "quality control" throughout the week too - We all have our crosses to bear:)

And research! Do not forget to research future batches by sampling a variety of styles.

Sounds like an awesome week. I wish I could spare that much time before the semester starts up.

You guys must be doing college wrong if you don't have enough free time to do things you like, such as brew.

What nothing on Wed. slacker ;). I wish I had a week I could do that as well. I brewed twice this weekend and I was in heaven.

Ha! Yeah, I figured I better leave one day blank, and it is likely something will get rolled over into that day. Probably canning pickles and bloody mary mix that day.

Firing up the boil kettle as we speak:)

When I was finishing up my thesis, I didn't have time for anything. I found it hard to find time just to bottle, much less brew. Unfortunately, my pipeline depleted because of it. Good luck with it, sounds like a fun week. I certainly understand wanting to build up before school. Good luck this semester by the way.

Back