• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

plate chillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntertell

Reaction score
two plate chillers for sale. one is a 2 product and the other is a 7 product. pictures attached. located in chicago. if interested, please make an offer, including shipping. thanks

100_0875.jpg

100_0876.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0878.jpg

that thing is funky. how does it work? simple water heat exchange? if all the hoses are for product, then what's the cooling mechanism? is it similar to jockey box for serving soda??

that thing is funky. how does it work? simple water heat exchange? if all the hoses are for product, then what's the cooling mechanism? is it similar to jockey box for serving soda??

Good for serving beer from a cooler.

Like Bobby_M said, this is a "cold plate". The intended purpose (for us) would be to serve beer from a jockey box for portable dispensing. This probably wouldn't be useful as a "plate chiller" to cool down wort.

Most of these are from old soda setups.

Still have these?
Can you give us a few dims to what size these are? (Wide x long)
If the 2 pass is still available I'll wait in line to make a bid.

Thanks!

OP and I had come to an agreement and I paid...he then sent me a refund and said he could no longer sell the cold plate (7 port at least). To his credit he did refund my money + $10 for my troubles.

mors said:
OP and I had come to an agreement and I paid...he then sent me a refund and said he could no longer sell the cold plate (7 port at least). To his credit he did refund my money + $10 for my troubles.

I wonder if he got a significantly higher offer?

7-pass is accounted for.

Dimensions of 2-pass are 10" x 15" x 2.25". If interested, please make an offer. Thanks

So...if you accept my offer and payment are you going to find a better offer?

OP, Please list a price for your items.

2-pass chiller is sold. Nothing remains for sale. Thank you all for looking, and sorry for the confusion on this.

Back