Rogue "Special" Growlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
Rogue is offering Dead Guy Ale in a special 64 oz. growler. It has a skeleton on it that is supposed to glow in the dark.:drunk:

For youse Chicago area guys, Jewel foods stores currently has a special on them - $9.99 with preferred card.

Awesome. I'll definitely hit a Jewel on my way home over the next couple of nights and see if I can find it.

I don't normally notice Rogue brews carried at Jewel.

jvh261 said:
Awesome. I'll definitely hit a Jewel on my way home over the next couple of nights and see if I can find it.

I don't normally notice Rogue brews carried at Jewel.

They glow?!? I have a bunch in the closet. I need to check that out.

I used this as an excuse to stop by Jewel when I ran out for lunch. Needed to pick up some tortillas and black beans for the mexican feast we're planning on tonight.

There it was. Picked up a grolwer for 9.99. Thanks Rhoobarb. Picked up another 12 of GI Harvest Ale while I was at it for 11.99. Going to a BYOB party on friday night. Now I'm covered.

For those in Seattle, I noticed they carried them at QFC for sale- $9.99. I was there last week and was very tempted to get it, but no way to transport it back.

For anyone in the Phoenix area, I have seen them at AJ's Fine Foods. I thin thet are around 12 bucks.

I checked @ one of the bigger stores in the area today and they weren't getting them. Not enough demand. I've got another good size store near home I'll check over the weekend. Thanks to all

bigjohnmilford said:
I checked @ one of the bigger stores in the area today and they weren't getting them. Not enough demand. I've got another good size store near home I'll check over the weekend. Thanks to all

If you find any please let me know, I am having no luck at all my usual haunts.

Whole Foods on Denny in Seattle has them now for $10.99 They do glow in the dark, but just barely. Same tasty brew though.
46.gif

I think mine was $9.99 at Jewell last night. There was a lady standing nearby giving out samples of tequilla and she got excited when she saw me grab one. "They Glow!" she exclaimed.

My son (sitting in the cart) kept pointing at it and loudly exclaiming "Daddy's Milk". It was cute until women gave me dirty looks when they saw him do it (while I was in the milk aisle, getting milk for him and mommy).

Back