What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a 6 pack of Kentucky ale, and a 4 pack of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. Also bought a bottle of Chimay Peres Trappist Ale..... I'm drinking them as i write this... and i have to say i am enjoying all of them thoroughly..... Yay Beer!

My orange rye ipa fairly good,fairly on the account of probably using some coopers yeast.:confused::eek:

My haus pale ale. Sooooo good! Gonna try my wifes blonde ale we bottled last weekend. Im sure its under-carbonated but we can't wait to try it!

The blonde came out amazing! Surprisingly carbonated for only a week in the bottle. Most of all, my wife loves it! She's gonna make a batch while im working for the next month!

ForumRunner_20120225_231922.jpg

ForumRunner_20120225_231922.jpg

I'd take a picture but it's almost gone. I bottled Blood Orange Lemon Coriander Weiss to 27 total 22oz. Bottles tonight. I had a pint left over that I chilled down and I am enjoying it uncarbonated. Pretty good right now and I know in 1 month it will be great and 2 months it should be awesome!

Ryan

bells Kalamazoo stout... I was worried cause it says its brewed with licorice...not a fan of licorice but this is pleasant... Also left hand milk stout, bells porter and anchor porter....went to the dark side tonight haha

Homebrew dead guy clone, pumpkin ale, Guinness, black pale ale, ghost river pale, and then Glenlivet

Pretty toasted....

22oz Hoptimus
22oz Heavy Seas - Big Dippa
12 oz Bell's hopslam
:ban::ban::ban:

edit: not sure why I chose the dancing banana, but I think he fits the mood pretty well.

My new batch of Belgian Stout. All grain AHS kit with Safbrew T-58 yeast. Not too bad but it could use a little more "belgian". Maybe a liquid yeast next time.

My Pilgrim King Pale Ale based on the Belgian "King pale ale" from zymergy a while back, used s-33 yeast and slightly altered grains its about 7 mo bottled now taste great has a slightly oldish yeast taste unless its what its suppose to taste that way from the yeast.

Odell Red Ale. Like every trip to the store, said I was gonna pick up something new... but it's still on sale and it's still delicious.

Caramel Cream Ale from this very site. My wife and daughter in law both says its a good beer even though they don't like beer at all.

You really must try it

Toy4Rick

I just made my first three home brews this month, a imperial IPA, a session style IPA and an amber. Right now I mixed half of the imperial IPA with the Amber to make it more of a session beer while I brew my 4th beer :)

I made the 'mistake' :) of skipping bottling all together and immediately kegging all of my beer. Its just too easy to have a beer every night lol

2012 SN Bigfoot. Very malty and a bit sweet but balanced with the hops. Dried fruit with a bit of ethanol on the nose. Might age a sizer to see what comes out.

Sn ruthless/flat,primed uncarbed ipa.They had to of used summit in the ruthless its similar to my ipa and its not rye.If not it needs to be done.

jonmohno said:
mY Scottish 80 shilling pretty good/ok

Having my dead guy clone and
I recently brewed a 120 Schilling scottish ale got another week or so until bottling.

Back