Anyone need a Johnson temp controller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thorsonj

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a few extra brand new temp controllers I've had lying around for a while and was curious if anyone here would want one. They will need to be wired with a power cord. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

I'm looking for $40 shipped each which I think is well below what they normally cost.

Just trying to help out fellow brewers!

[email protected]

Analog or digital ?

Of course since it is your first post and you just signed on, I wouldn't touch it with a 10' stir paddle.

: o )

I promise you I AM a real person and am not trying to scam anyone. They are Analog.

A19ABC-24

The only difference from the ones you normally buy at the brew store is that they don't have the plug coming out of the bottom, you need to wire them yourself.

EDIT: "I find your lack of faith is disturbing"

I might be interested in one if I could pick it up. I'm on the east side of St. Paul.

It would give me a good excuse to make a trip to Blue Max Liquors :ban:

: o )

I promise you I AM a real person and am not trying to scam anyone. They are Analog.

A19ABC-24

The only difference from the ones you normally buy at the brew store is that they don't have the plug coming out of the bottom, you need to wire them yourself.

EDIT: "I find your lack of faith is disturbing"

"Is that a direct quote?"

IMG_2073.jpg

......what is this world coming too? No trust? ; o )

Back