Friday night lights 9.99/lb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just updated the Friday Night Lights. I will try and keep this thread going instead of starting a new one each week

There will be no Friday Night lights this week, our puppy's health has deteriorated and we need to give him as much attention as we possibly can.

Thanks for understanding,

John

New special for 10/29

Tonight we are offering the following hop specials:

1/2 Pound each of Cascade and Columbus for $7.25
4/oz of Galena and Summit for $5.50
1 Pound of Willamette for $5.75

All these hop can be used to produce Pale Ales, along with a large range of beer styles.

We have a limited supply of these specials, and the 10% off grain discount does not apply.

Happy Brewing

This weeks special includes a hop deal and our first grain special.

Tonight we are offering the following English Malt specials:

You can choose from the following specials:

10lb Marris Otter for $11.00 and

1Lb each of the following for $4.99:

British crystal Malt I
British dark crystal malt I
Chocolate Malt
Brown Malt

We also have an English hop pack special tonight:

4/oz each of the following for $13.99:

Challenger
Northdown
EKG
Target

Along with these special we have 7 hops on sale from $.50 an ounce.

Cheers,
John

Farmhousebrewingsupply.com

I can't speak highly enough for John and his site. Gotten a bunch of stuff from him at this point - shanks, taps, hops - and will keep going back for more!

New Friday night special for 10/12/10

Hops special:

Tonight we are offering the following hop specials for $11.49:

Saaz
Spalter Select
Sterling
Styrian Gold

And we also have 10 lb's of superior pilsner malt for $8.00

New Friday night special for 10/19/10

Hops special:

Tonight we are offering the following hop specials for $12.49:

Palisade
Ahtanum
Cascade
Sorachi Ace

All flaked and raw grain are marked down 10% this weekend, we also have 10 lb specials on 6-row and pilsner malt still available.

Finally, we still have 7 hops on sale they are going fast so get them while their hot!

Your bulk prices for grains are unbelievable, but I can't justify the horrible UPS shipping prices. I know it's UPS and not you, because I myself have used them to ship. Have you thought about switching carriers?

Yes we have thought about it, but are not sure about going with FedEx. We've heard some bad thing about them but we are looking into it.

Back