Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me at a local brew pub with a bock. yummmmmm

Me.jpg

Wow, a rifle, lighter fluid and it looks like a bottle of liquor. Sounds like a fun night to me.

2-19-2007-21.jpg

After the pre-wedding bash at my parents. For the 15 of us, we went through 2 cases of Rouge Hazelnut Brown 22's, 2 6'ers of Purple Haze, and about 10 mixed sixers that we got. Holy drunk.

Wow, a rifle, lighter fluid and it looks like a bottle of liquor. Sounds like a fun night to me.

Dude, that sounds like camp to me! Throw in a 4X6 john deer gator, ~100 acres, beer cozies, BEER, BIG fire, etc...

Going home is the sucky part... sorry for the :off:

This thread is full of posts that proove that homebrewers marry UP! Geez. Its like beauty & the beast in here...

That or just Proof that the hot girls wise up after highschool and realize the retard with big muscles is worthless after highschool football and go for the handy educated guy :)

That or just Proof that the hot girls wise up after highschool and realize the retard with big muscles is worthless after highschool football and go for the handy educated guy :)

+1 on this. Many those "popular" guys who got all the girls in highschool are now just meatheads. The hot girls definitely wise up after high school.

Here is one of me doing what I do best.

passedout.jpg

Here is one earlier that day. I am the one in the yellow t-shirt, I am not Garrett Oliver.

GarretOliverandgang.jpg

Me at a party at my house in September.

event_5654663.jpg

Finally, me with my first buck this year. I named a beer after this buck. Seven Point IPA. Seven ounces of Centennial, delicious beer.

7pointeropeningday2.jpg

MtRogers08_0334-1.jpg

The Son aka LooseBritches, Myself, and the SWMBO aka TenderFoot on top of Pine Mountain Virginia. Ironically about 3 days after this picture was taken she fractured her ankle and tore up some soft tissue while we were walking off the mountain. Thankfully we were only about a mile from the trailhead.

Mark, hey buddy, so this is where you have been hiding!

messier_mark.jpg

montana038.jpg

sturgeon.jpg

Well I learned that I don't really have any pictures of myself without blood involved...sorry hippies

hope this makes up for it

simpsonh.gif

Here's me and my GF at her grandparents anniversary party.

bnphoto-1.jpg

I think that's about the only picture of me I have

OK, but you asked for it...

Heres me and SWMBO hangin out in Vegas
cimg05732.jpg

Here's the Thanksgiving prime rib
Picture352.jpg

the first is the wife and i on Kaua'i in Hawai'i just a few months ago.
the second is us on honeymoon in Africa with a real baby elephant about 2 years ago.
the last is me working on my H-D Street Bob.

n34601122_31827490_7862.jpg

n34601122_31415227_2704.jpg

mail.google.com.jpg

I was taking a trip down memory lane and came across this beauty... it's me and slnies in TQ, Iraq - 2006 the night I headed off to Habbaniyah...

wallynseaniraq.JPG

yes that is a beer... St. Pauli Girl...NA

Here's a pic from about 5 years ago...a 'weekend warrior' type of band. I'm middle-right...with a homebrew guitar I made...and you can't see the homebrew vacuum tube guitar amp I used. I like homebrewing stuff.:)
Jalopys.jpg

SWMBO, myself and my oldest daughter about a year and a half ago at Boston Beer Works across the street from the Green Monster. Their Bunker Hill Blueberry Ale was flowing freely that night.It's a light golden ale made with fresh blueberries. They throw a scoop of fresh blueberries in every glass and they rise and fall in your glass while you're drinking your beer.Talk about a great presentation and it's delicious to boot. It's on my list of beers to attempt once I get into AG.

089b.jpg

Me in Greece a couple years ago... with my beer and SWMBO's beer -
IMG_0816_Large_.JPG

Me in action -
IMG_0815_Large_.JPG

The results -
IMG_0819_Large_.JPG

The first picture is an older pre-beard picture that I found on google. It looks like it belongs on a real estate agent's business card..

Second is more recent, bored as hell in my cubicle hell hole.

Ryan.JPG

bearditup.jpg

Back