New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First ever dry Irish stout! All grain. Very very happy. Only 3 weeks old. Will save for Christmas

image-3346501293.jpg

Here's a crappy cell phone picture of a (almost) pint of Paladin IPA. Pretty good carbonation after being in the bottle for only 10 days!

paladinpint.jpg

LTownLiquorPig said:
Good luck with hanging on to it that long, it looks delicious! The 20 Liters of the last stout I had lasted 41 days, including a solid 3 week conditioning. Stout no Doubt!

Haha. I know I must resist temptation. Especially when I know it tastes soo good now. I have other beers ready to keep my mind off the stout :)

My English IPA. A bomber in a 1L Lowenbrau mug while I watched UF/FSU. Until the Boston ABC affiliate pre-empted for a "hormonal aging" informercial starring Joan London.....

IMG-20121124-00065.jpg

Where did you get that cool wallpaper ?

Its all from individual beer labels. We purchased some off E-bay and the rest come from the different beers that we drink. the fridge has several hundred labels attach to it so far. :ban:

"Anniversario del Presidente" Agave Lime Wheat on the left. "You Never Go Back" Black IPA on the right. Both of these were extra delicious. Some condensation on the glasses... it was a steamy brew night.

beers.jpg

Noble Cream Ale. This is the first on my mission to create the love child of Spotted Cow and Noble Pils. Also, drank half of it before I remembered the photo op.. it's awesome.

IMG_20121125_222517.jpg

IMG_20121125_222502.jpg

How does it taste? We got the same thing in secondary and we used extra fresh pumpkin and spices. Will be kegging it on Friday.

It tastes amazing. When I tried it as I was racking to the keg I was really worried. I did primary-only for 3 weeks, and when I racked it I couldn't tell if it was contaminated or what because of the slightly-sour taste, but after force carbing it and cooling it down to serving temp it is one of the best beers I've ever had. I'm sold. I'll be doing this every year about this time. Ended up, it wasn't sour, it was the pumpkin that was coming through stronger than I expected. I didn't do extra spices, but wish I would have. With or without them it's really a good beer.

Old Rasputin RIS clone. I bottled this today after a few weeks carbonating in the keg using my new Blichmann BeerGun and I even got my first set of GrogTags today. Good day for beer, couldn't resist opening one after dinner.

image-964910639.jpg

Shot of the "Two County IPA", which was rescued from literally floating at my brother's house on Long Island after Sandy, and now lives in Westchester (as does he and his family, for now).

TwoCountyIPA.jpg

stuAB.png

My first brew that I really really like - pale ale. First two batches turned out just okay, but this one will be good.

I took the picture two minutes after I poured, but there wasn't much head (bottled a week ago). Going to wait for ~2 weeks on the other bottles.

Cheers!

Euripidez said:
My first brew that I really really like - pale ale. First two batches turned out just okay, but this one will be good.

I took the picture two minutes after I poured, but there wasn't much head (bottled a week ago). Going to wait for ~2 weeks on the other bottles.

Cheers!

Wow that glass is amazing :)

My chinook ipa. Not much head retention but its only 2 weeks old. Another batch for Christmas. ;)

image-1672938626.jpg

50b945f896.png

Thai food. Homemade charcoal grilled pork plus dip (SPICY!), and of course, a homebrew. Result turned out tasty !

Mister c that looks just like what i had this evening!
Whats the brew? Looks welly goos!

My new BGS. Home brewing is awesome. Where else can you make a beer that looks lighter than budweiser but has 9.3% abv?

On that note. It still needs to age a while longer.

image-965180925.jpg

image-724424715.jpg

My first non-Mr. Beer batch sample. This was an extract kit from Northern Brewers called Caribou Slobber. It's an American brown ale. 1st sample (pictured) was at 2 weeks bottle conditioned. Needs another week but it's well on it's way to being a nice drinkable brew! I'm very pleased.:mug:

2012-12-01_12-49-24_876.jpg

"Anniversario del Presidente" Agave Lime Wheat on the left. "You Never Go Back" Black IPA on the right. Both of these were extra delicious. Some condensation on the glasses... it was a steamy brew night.

Sweet! I have two half-yard glasses and one full yard. I need break them out!

Northern Brewer Belgian witbier. Really good beer, although next time I'll keep the orange peels out of the fermenter. A little too bitter I think from letting the peels stay in the fermenter.

image-4142517432.jpg

ArkansasRazorbacks said:
Northern Brewer Belgian witbier. Really good beer, although next time I'll keep the orange peels out of the fermenter. A little too bitter I think from letting the peels stay in the fermenter.

Great color on that beer. Looks Mighty tasty.

Latest posts

Back