Headed to Belton, TX.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geneb

Reaction score
Going to Belton, TX for 4 days for work. It's a small town, but does anyone know anything there worth going to? My travel abilities will be very limited so no going to Austin or anything. (Though I am flying into Austin.. May be able to convince everyone else to stop somewhere for lunch.)

If you are just going through Austin stop at the Whip-In on I-35. It is a beer store/bar/restaurant with good selection and they have a ton of taps and do growler fills. You could eat there, stock up on bottles, and get a growler to drink at your destination.

Flix on I 35 at Hesters Crossing in Round Rock has some great house brewed beers along with the Round Rock Brewers Guild Pecan Ale on tap this month.

Flix on I 35 at Hesters Crossing in Round Rock has some great house brewed beers along with the Round Rock Brewers Guild Pecan Ale on tap this month.

is that new??? never heard of it. Uncle Billy's Hop Zombie with some chicken fried jalapeno smoked sausage & ranch rocks too! :rockin:

Back