Anyone heard of customstickermakers.com?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess vinyl would be great if you were brewing the same beers over and over.. they would last. However, that's a steep price to pay compared to Kinkos for laser jet labels with inks that don't run. You could get a sheet, IIRC, for the price of a label or two.

I do these as well, but I would not suggest what you are looking at for bottle labeling. The adhesive will but pretty hard to remove. Unless you are looking for semi permanent labels I would not use the product they offer.

I started using vinyl and it worked amazingly well. You need to print on a laserprinter, not inkjet.

I have a new laser printer and die cutter and the price from the guys you linked to is pretty cheap considering all the setup involved.

The best part about vinyl is there removable and leave no residue on the bottle.

Don't know anything about them, but if you're looking for vinyl stickers you could also check out stickerguy.com

I used to use them for band stickers. They're pretty cheap and do a really good job. They might have a min order but iirc you're looking at like 100 for $15 if you do black and white

Latest posts

Back