• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Brewtroller 4.0 package BRAND NEW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I started to collect pieces for a BT build, but have gone another direction. Here's everything I have:

Brewtroller 4.0 Pro Core Package:
- BrewTroller 4.0 Pro
- BrewTroller USB Module
- BrewTroller 1-Wire Module
- BrewTroller I2C LCD Controller
- I2C LCD Cable
- Encoder with Cable
Brewtroller 16 port SPDT relay board w/ 20 pin cable connectors
Extra I2C cable
(3) RGB module boards

Paid around $375 shipped for everything (I have the receipt).

Asking $300 shipped for everything above.

This is a great deal, if I didn't already have a BT3.3 I'd be all over it. However if you don't get interest after awhile I'd trade my BT 3.3 and $ for it.

I think I'm going to go with BCS, thanks Squeeky. How's your build coming along?

Maltose, build is still in progress but will be finished in 2012. Don't want to hijack a thread so I'll not talk about me, but seriously for those interested in BT you should buy this.

Also Maltose, I haven't looked yet did you also post in BT forums?

Looking the the 462, primarily for more inputs and outputs and the PWM.

Is this the reason you're going 462, or the reason you're not going brewtroller? Not trying to threadjack either but I'm debating between the two systems and I'd like to know why you've changed your mind. Any input that would make my decision easier would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats, I look forward to seeing your build with this.

Maltose now that its sold can we ask what's next for your own brewery.

Congrats, I look forward to seeing your build with this.

Maltose now that its sold can we ask what's next for your own brewery.

Single Tier HERMS with 30 gallon kettles powered by BCS-462. I'll be starting a new build thread shortly.

Back