Labels with humor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trufflepig

Reaction score
I'm just putting together some of the labels that I've created for my brews - these are bascially made in Corel (I never got good at Photoshop or Illustrator) but I basically copied the template off the net, made some modifications and now can put together a label using some humorous elements.

Amazingly - I find people like the beer better when it has a nice label - when it doesn't have a label at all they tend to not enjoy it as much. Anyone else find that to be true or is it just my funky friends?

BADGIRLIPA.jpg

HoneyLager.jpg

It's true in my experience. People either assume it's a commercial beer, or they figure that the time and effort you put into making the label is commesurate with the time and effort you put into making the beer.

Of course around here folks don't understand why I put so much time and effort into making beer that doesn't even taste like Bud when Bud is so cheap. But that's another story.

Yeah...they do look real. The only true tell that they are home brew labels is the UPC number. Other than that....man....hella good job brother!

Nice stuff!

Nothing wrong with Corel... great stuff, and you don't have to deal with Adobe!

Back