Madison, WI Area Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cactusgarrett

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but i was hoping fellow brewers would be a little more "accommodating" in their willingness to share the wealth than others i have found. I was hoping someone's plans have changed and they would be able to part with any Great Taste of the Midwest festival tickets for later this summer in Madison.

It would be greatly appreciated, and sorry again if this is the wrong place for this post.

Yeah, been on there quite a bit. I'm typically finding non-appreciative people, un-like those around this forum, who are asking OUTRAGEOUS prices for the tickets. Just thought i'd try to appeal to the homebrew (read: reasonable) community.

Thanks, though.

That guy for instance wants $250 a piece. :mad:

Yeah, crap like that. I had one guy ask for $160 a piece, or tickets to Badgers/Buckeyes football game. I told him to piss off and there's a reason why they only sell 4 per person, blah blah blah. Concepts like that are lost on the greedy, though.

If I had extra tickets, I'd be more than happy to share... but unfortunately, I didn't even manage to score one for myself!

When all is said and done I may have 1 extra ticket. It will go to "real life" friends first, then offer to board folks, then it'll hit craigslist if I have to. If sold it will be at cost, no greater.

Cool. You are the type of people i was expecting to find.

Sorry, i had to edit my post from earlier. I meant to say "I'm typically finding non-appreciative people, un-like those around this forum..." I love you guys. ;)

Back