If there truly are no dogs in heaven...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watch "the hunt" from the twilight zone. It will bust you up.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a heaven and my dog can´t be there I really don´t want to go. We have a special conecction, I pick him up from a shelter 8 years ago, he was the sadest puppy I ever seen, afraid of everything he seem to had it rough... with a lot of time an patience he started to get more confident. I´ve take him with me everywhere ever since, we have live together in three different countries and we already went trough two ex wifes (sort of I wasn´t married to one of them). Four years ago I was divorcing, kind of broke and in the middle of an economic crisis that left my jobless... and my dog got a disc hernia that left him unable to walk, pee or go number two without help, my exwife wanted to sacrifice him, I didn´t so I got my last 8000 USD from the bank and started searching for god (and expensive) veterinarians for second opinions: I found one, spend all the money that I have for his surgery... it was hard: he needed me to be on top of him all the time, he needed to stay quiet and not move so he can heal, of course being a dog he didn´t understand that and crawled to my bed at nigth, so I move my matress rigth by him and sleep on the floor by him for a month, I woke up every hour to make sure he was allright it was a nigthmare. After a month will I was vaccum cleaning the house he got scared and started running away... that was one of the happiest moments in my life, I´m a grown man but I bursted into tears, still do it when I remember it. One day after that I got a job interview and got my current job, two weeks after that I started dating my soon to be wife. Ever since my life become great and me and Victor (that´s my dog´s name) are more bond than ever: call it karma or wahever you like. I think Victor kind understands what happend and his grateful. So no, I can´t believe in a God that will not allow my dog into heaven.
Sorry for the rant

I approve of this thread. I got my mutt two days after my first deployment. A friend found him on the side of the road but couldn't keep him. He's a gsd border collie mix. Smarter than me and great guard dog. Has a record from when my gf was attacked and he tore his throat. I haven't slept without him next to me since I got him. My friend moved in with me and his three yo would ride him like a pony in our apt. He would just stand there and take it. I rescued a cat that was the size of my Palm and he would keep it out of trouble. If dogs don't go to heaven put me in the handbasket because he'll would happier

Back