Need a team to root for in the NFL Playoffs???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty funny, I told it I already rooted for the Jets, answered it's questions and they put me on Philly's bandwagon. Which, since I don't like the Giants, works for me.

Hey 2nd Street, I know you've accused me of having a gambling problem (IT'S NOT A PROBLEM, I KEEP WINNING!) - so you wanna have a little wager on this weekend's game? I owe you a couple beers anyway for the mash paddle, how about double-or-nothing?

Looks like 8.5 points, as per Yahoo!

Tell you what - I'll give you 8.5 points. We bet four beers. You win, I owe you a sixer, or the bomber-equivalent; four plus two for the mash paddle. I win, you own me two.

Agreed?

the_bird said:
Looks like 8.5 points, as per Yahoo!

Tell you what - I'll give you 8.5 points. We bet four beers. You win, I owe you a sixer, or the bomber-equivalent; four plus two for the mash paddle. I win, you own me two.

Agreed?

Sounds good. You're on Patsy:D

Colts? It should have asked me if I like whiny little QBs who throw their teammates under the bus.

Nah....I'm jumping on the Saints bandwagon, despite what Harry Kalas recommended.

Latest posts

Back