Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawks are just lulling them in to a false sense of superiority. It's all part of the plan. :D

I always said we'd either win or lose big. There is no in between with this team this year.

I call BS on that! The only reason seattle just scored was on the back of that completely bogus pass interference call. Cmon! How can he interfere if he's on the ground?! Oh, well, like it makes a rat's ass. Haha.. go bears!

I'd they can't win, at least they could beat the daylights out of cutler for me? Dude is a whineypants.

Dude, c'mon...this is a fvckin trash talk thread not a kindergarten playground!!!

Say it with me, "Jay Cutler is a snivelling little **** and a complete ********* who looks like a Baldwin brother and the only good part about watching him play is watching him throw picks and get teabagged by very very large linemen after they knock the living **** outta him over and over and over again."

:D

Well we Packer fans appreciate the Seahawks providing the Bears a false sense of confidence with their offense. See ya next week.

:fro:

packers_fanshair-thumb-572xauto-53882.jpg

Wow. the 'hawks scored again? Damn, had they gone for 2 and got it, that would've been one of the best back-door cover pushes in the history of the world!

My sports freak wife found this

http://www.holytaco.com/holy-tacos-2010-nfl-all-criminal-team/

epic :D

So Green Bay's goin to the Superbowl and the AFC's still up in the air. Please let this game be better than the tripe that has been passed off as playoff football so far this year. I don't even care who wins except for the fact that Cape will be incorrigible if the Pats win!!!

Pats fans? Anyone? Nothing? Hmmm.... I wonder what could be keeping THOSE **** talkin mofos quiet?

Oh yeah, your gettin manhandled by the Jets D :rockin:

Latest posts

Back