MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was thinking and I don't know if you've done this yet but I could make a google survey pretty easily that would ask what grains people wanted to buy. They could then look at that for the amount they owe and the number of bags they ordered. Clap, it would save you the daily task of entering bags of grain into a spread sheet, and would cause less confusion on what people have ordered. Any thoughts? Consider it my "beer sample" in exchange for ordering all these grains.

Ive thought of it, but it will be more work for me, and the costs change so often with these people that its not worth publishing it in advance. I have a fairly complicated spread sheet to tell me what the costs are, problem is, they change their prices every couple weeks. so... no thanks

Stefin,

I'd like to get the following in on the next order if possible. Thanks as always for doing this!

1x BZ‐WHT
1x BZ-VIEN

FYI grain should be here this AM, ATJ is gonna help me drag it in around 2,if anyone wants to pick up today, please let me know...helping carry would help too :)

bring samples :D

Buyer Name Bags Ordered Total
Gcrissler 1.0 36.77
Whatcom 2.0 83.83
Wayfaring 2.0 74.11
Reddskinnfan 4.0 153.36
BeerKnapper 1.0 37.34
jdub 2.0 86.69
john0872 2.0 74.11
Tglov71 1.0 38.74
Ben 1.0 38.48
Kmcogar 1.0 37.34
RexBanner 1.0 41.86
atjsparty 2.0 87.26
Polar beer 1.0 36.77
natewv 1.0 36.77
bwhite 2.0 74.11
usfmebmikeb 1.0 39.06
runitis 2.0 73.54
ScottSingleton 4.0 145.62
dcarroll86 1.0 36.77
breyywasbtd 1.0 37.18
jwad 4.0 161.63

since everyone only ordered 1 or 2.... way too many pms to send.

I have clear and D@ candi sugar 5$ a jar.
PBW is 3$
melanoiden and carapils are 1$ an lb
I have starsan gallons as well.

Paypal, claphamsa@yahoo (you pay the fees see OP)
bring cash.

bring samples

yeah, good point... yunus is in urbana, anyone who wants a fredneck pick up pm him, but let me know ASAP so I can make sure he gets your grain.

I think I can be there around 2pm to help carry. I can also carry any orders back that are heading for the Manassas/Bristow/Gainesville Area.

Pmd yunus ill send money paypal. I also told him id meet up to give him samples if i can meet in time. Thanks
Nevermind. Money is sent via paypal!

well, I work from home mondays and fridays, so thats idea. I can always leave it out in the AM and you can just pick up. im frequently around on weekends as well (unless im not)

If I want some PBW as well do I need to bring a container/Bag/etc or are they already partitioned out? I'm thinking I'm down to my last LB.

ideally you bring your own container. someone brought a box of ziplock bags 6 months ago, and im not sure how many are left... may be none.

Thanks again for putting these orders together Claphamsa! Seeing a full wrapped pallet needing to be hauled in is daunting. You're definitely appreciated man!

-Scott

I'm planning on coming up Monday, I'll send the payment on Paypal over the weekend. Can you pm me the address that I'll be picking it up?

I sent the payment through paypal today and I'd like to pick up tomorrow morning before I go to work. I've got 2 different kinds for samples for you. I'd like to be there around 11ish let me know where I'm going and I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks.

Back