• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L6-30r 250V Twist Lock Flanged Female Outlets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burbelly

Reaction score
I just bought a lot of ten L6-30r 250V Twist Lock Flanged Female Outlets. They are perfect for heater element connectors. I am not looking to make any profit on these. I paid $6 a piece shipped. I will sell them for the same price plus actual USPS shipping. I have 7 to spare.

Rats... been looking all over for the flanged outlets and only found them new on amazon for $40 a piece... I ended up just going for the non-flanged and I'm going to use a stainless cover plate.

Oh well, I'm sure you'll be able to sell these easily.

I may be interested in 2. Could you shoot me a pic or item number. Just want to make sure they are what I need. Thanks.

This is a heck of a great price. I got mine for $20 each and this was a good deal as they are typically $40-50 from what I've seen.

All items sold but the vendor says he may get more at that price. I will provide a link to it for those of you who missed it on this round after he contacts me.

Back