First AG Brew in 10 Years

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MerryMonk

Reaction score
Well I did my first AG brew in 10 years this weekend and I wanted to send out a VERY big THANK YOU to everyone on this site! It was because of the great info on here and the very informative replies to my threads that the brew was a success. I ended up hitting my target OG and volume and the batch is in the primary now. I brewed a mild ale. It is one of the few beer styles I have never actually had, but from all the recipes I had read it sounded like a beer I would really enjoy. I saw it was bubbling away nicely this morning as I got up to go to work. i am really looking forward to quaffing a pint or two of this soon. Thank you again for all of your help. Looking to brew a clone of Young's Double Chocolate Stout next. Anyone have a recipe for Pipeline Porter(Kona Brewing) clone? that is another one i really enjoyed last year.

I brewed all grain for about 7 years, then took 10 years off. I am back at it now. My first batch I made a few newbie mistakes, but it was still beer. Brewed 5 11 gallon batches in the last 9? weeks. Brewing an oatmeal stout this saturday.

Welcome back to the brewing!

David :)

Back