• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two 25 gal Mini Brew conical fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treehaus

Reaction score
Selling two 25 gal HDPE plastic conical fermenters, barely used and in great condition. Looking to get $450/each (they retail for $599 with a 3 week lead time). Come with all the fittings and valves. They are great fermenters, I am just looking to upgrade to Stainless steel. The website has specs here:
http://www.minibrew.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9

They are in central VA (Charlottesville) and I might be able to transport in state a reasonable distance. Otherwise you will need to take care of shipping. Thanks!

minibrewprofile.jpg

minibrewinuse.jpg

How much do they weigh empty?

So from the company's website:"Because of the size of the two parts, the stand and tank dimensional weight applies. This is called DIMs weight. The tank (class 150)weights 74 DIMs pounds and the stand (class 150) weights 77 DIMs pounds".

Also "Tank and stand are 51" tall by 19 1/4" wide."

I can work on getting a dry weight for you if you like, if I had to guess I'd say around 40 pounds.

Back