Has anyone tried this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedsExcellentAdventure

Reaction score
Just bought a four pack of the blonde, red and American pale ale, the red is very good I thought not even just for gluten free beer, if only a bit thin

I'd highly recommend this I hope the other two are jut as good

image-3331182849.jpg

Didn't care for pale ale, and was the first I tried so didn't go any further than that. I'll have to give the red a chance.

They're from the brasseurs sans gluten in Montreal, swept the world beer cup gluten free category with the red, pale ale, and blonde respectively. I'm not sure if they can be found outside of mass at the moment, it's being imported by the mass beverage alliance here. Interested to see how others are feeling about this because I thoroughly enjoyed all three offerings.

They have 4 packs at the local liquor store if anyone would like to trade I can most definitely do that. Again like I said I'm not sure where it is available at the moment.

I would love to but, I live in a control state. I believe the laws are so outdated that I might be drawn and quartered for shipping beer.

Hopefully it will make it as far as PA.

I tried all of them a few weeks back while visiting MA, not my favorite but I wont refuse if one is handed to me.
inquired about getting it elsewhere and they said they are working on it.

so who knows =D

Hey Ted's, I'll do a trade. Take your pick of any three beers I have listed as "Bottled" in my signature. I'm in CA, no archaic beer laws here :)

igliashon said:
Hey Ted's, I'll do a trade. Take your pick of any three beers I have listed as "Bottled" in my signature. I'm in CA, no archaic beer laws here :)

Sounds good to me man, I'm on my phone right now so I can't see your signature but I'll check in a little bit and get back to you

Why is it in Texas where I live I can buy a really big gun no problem but mailing beer is a crime?

Back