Wine up for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbeachroach

Reaction score
Have apple, persimmon, and mulberry, all wild picked and home aide recipes.

Apple slightly sweet 10-11%

Persimmon very sweet and 13%

Mulberry dry and 12-13%

People trade wine, beer, cider all the time....they do not barter for other items with it. It is called a bottle swap, every forum I am a member of does bottle swaps. Though some tend to post in the Home Brew Market section on this forum.

I to be politically correct you could say "bottles of wine free, with equal or greater corresponding donation"?

People trade wine, beer, cider all the time....they do not barter for other items with it. It is called a bottle swap, every forum I am a member of does bottle swaps. Though some tend to post in the Home Brew Market section on this forum.

A straight swap wasn't specified. All I'm saying is, this reads as an offer to trade, and raises flags.

Ill raise my glass to that. Who wants to bottle swap? I may have some nice 1 year old bottles that might still be full of wine., some may actually have fermented fruit and water in them.

Back