• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tier HERM Brewhaus, 27 gallon Fermenator - Great Pilot System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msheraw

Reaction score
Over the past two years I have built a "mad scientist" brewery. I'm sure most of you can identify. However with my career taking more and more time I need to sell what I have accumulated. This system is more functional than a brutus ten or a Sabco system. The only difference is you cannot record your brews. Check out our website that we put together. We have not updated some of the pics for the cold box, which is completed.

www.mybrewonline.com

Here is a basic list.
1. Brewhaus - Single Tier with A TILTING MASH TUN, see our website.
Push Button Operation of HLT and Wort Pumps
Two 13 tip propane burners.
Spinning sparge arm.
Three 15.5 gallon keggles.
Two False bottoms (one in mash tun, one in the boil kettle)
Two Sight Glasses
Shirron Plate Chiller
Single Drain System to tie in to your house drain (very clean, no mess, or sticky driveway)
Professionally Welded for cart and stainless steel.

2. 27 Gallon Fermenator with sanitary fittings (never been used, just threw out box).
3. Many Many other fittings, airlocks, quick disconnects.
4. Chest Freezer.
5. 9 Ball Lock Kegs.
6. Huge Cold Box
7. Unfinished Glycol Chiller
8. Blichman Beer Gun.
9. Two Stirplates.
10. Airpump with Stone.
11. 2 1000ml flask
12. 1 2000 ml flask
13. 4 6.5 gallon carboys.
14. Inline Temp gauges on Brewery.
15. 2 separate counter flow chillers, one shirron, on 50' hose version.
16. Schmidling malt mill
17. I also have about 20 hop plants that I would include.

The brewhaus took over a year to plan and build, which was finished this past June. It is ultra simple, you can brew by YOURSELF. It filters the water coming in and recaptures the heat from the wort going out for a second batch.

I would prefer to sell everything together, and if you are local that would be best. Which also means I can show you the best way to brew with the system. I am in the Harrisburg PA area.

I am asking $8013 for everything. Someone asked my before. No I do not have a SWMBO, and not the reason I am selling. I would like to pass this on to someone who is as passionate about brewing as I am.

my email is [email protected] or call me with questions 717-521-8253

I removed the cost of the items that I was including for free. That's the amount that it came to.

By the way. Serious inquiries only.

This system has a tilting mash tun. I dumps right in to a container or trash can.
Check out the web site you will never a mash / lauter tun that is easier to clean out or dump.

Keep in mind people this took a year to develop and took all the strong parts of various sculptures, including the sabco or more beer.

This system has a tilting mash tun. It dumps right in to a container or trash can.
Check out the web site you will never a mash / lauter tun that is easier to clean out or dump.

Keep in mind people this took a year to develop and took all the strong parts of various sculptures, including the sabco or more beer.

Back