Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oliver

Reaction score
Hello, Tomorrow me and a friend of mine are going to our local Brewing shop to purchase a starter kit.
The person who runs it does a special offer, he gives you everything you need to get started in a package for £30.
But i have a quetsion.
Is there any where on the net that can provide me with information on setting up the equipment and starting a first batch?
We will using a beer kit for the first batch.

Best Wishes
Oliver

how to brew by palmer is a really good one.

here's one more: http://***********/yourfirstbrew/

Both sites are filled with good info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to steal your thread.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill: Sorry we didn't meet up last weekend.

I decided to go straight to PA from Jersey because my cousin had a death in his in-laws family.

We, my wife and I, did meet up with Gaelone and his fiance for some drinks.

Pic at: http://photos.yahoo.com/homebrewer_99

I was thrown for a loop when I brewed my first batch because I had about five sets of directions and all seemed in some way contradictory to the others. I got some help from people who has brewed beer before, which was helpful, but the best advice I got was this: Sanitize carefully and remember it is only beer - what's the worst that can happen?

SteveM said:
Sanitize carefully and remember it is only beer - what's the worst that can happen?

the worst thing that can happen is that it turns out to be the best beer you've ever tasted and you suddenly realize that you only have 5 gallons of it.

-walker

homebrewer_99 said:
Actually a bit boring, but I was working a lot.

Maybe next time!

yeah- you'll have to check out the flying fish brewery in cherry hill :) pretty cool for their free beer and brew tour.

www.flyingfish.com

Back