Michael Jackson jokes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok ok.. I know his body isn't even cold yet, But i heard some funny jokes today. I was wondering was you guys and gals heard. I'm not the biggest fan of jokes , but some of these were really good. here we go..

There was 2 boys sitting on ice cubes in Jacksons backyard. One guy said to another, why are there 2 boys sitting on ice cubes? The other guy said that Michael Jackson likes to have a couple of cold ones after lunch..

Here's another...

What's the difference between a MJ and a supermarket bag?

One is made of plastic and dangerous to children. The other holds groceries..

This one is really bad but here it goes.

What are Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and Michael Jackson expecting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze

Told you it was bad.

This is actually from the Texts From Last Night site:

The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett 1 wish when she died. She wished that all children in the world would be safe! The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.
:rockin:

In honor of Michael Jackson, McDonald's is having a special on 50 year old meat between two 10 year old buns.

from textsfromlastnight

(214): The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett 1 wish when she died. She wished that all children in the world would be safe! The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.

from textsfromlastnight

(214): The Lord gave Farrah Fawcett 1 wish when she died. She wished that all children in the world would be safe! The Lord granted her wish and killed Michael Jackson.

That's pretty funny.

Ok, this one won't be as good in print, but try to imagine it as the spoken word:

What gets Micheal Jackson exited about 28-year-olds? The fact that there are 20 of them.

Not mine, but funny:

Instead of burial or cremation, they're going to melt down Michael Jackson's corpse.

Turns out, he's about 80% plastic, and they're going to make legos out of him, so little kids can play with him for a change.

Not mine, but funny:

Instead of burial or cremation, they're going to melt down Michael Jackson's corpse.

Turns out, he's about 80% plastic, and they're going to make legos out of him, so little kids can play with him for a change.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!!!!!!

Micheal Jackson was in a race the other day, he didn't win but, he came in a little behind.

Did you see that Japanese dude ate over 100 chicken wings in 10 minutes?

Hey, speaking of eating records, I hear McCully Culkin choked on Michael Jackson's latest release.

- sorry. never drink and make up jokes kids....

It is very sad when someone dies, and my thoughts go out to all families that have lost someone.

That being said, is this where the Billy Mays jokes go too?

I received an email with a bunch. Some have been posted already, but here they are:

Q: What’s the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in.
Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has a hot date?
A: There’s a big wheel parked outside his house.
Q: Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.
Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect “10″?
A: Two 5 year olds.
Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue.
Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
A: He thought it was a delivery service.
Q: What has 18 balls and 3 pubic hairs?
A: A Michael Jackson slumber party.
Q: Did you know they’re putting out a Michael Jackson stamp?
A: Fans get to vote for the white or black Michael Jackson.
Q: What’s brown and often found in a baby’s diaper?
A: Michael Jackson’s hand.

Prince Michael Jackson, Jr. – you know in a few years they’ll probably change his name to: The Child Formerly Known as Michael Jackson’s Baby.

Q: What caused Michael Jackson's death?
A: Eating 12 year old nuts.

Back