I FINALLY can be hated too!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustMrWill

Reaction score
I always seem to be 2 minutes too late for the free stuff or awesome deals...but today that changed...

Look what followed me home from work today:

IMG_0642s.JPG

The store manager said that he has called corporate several times over the last year to come pick them up...last time they told him to just get rid of them...so I HAD to help the guy out.

3 are full
1 half full
1 empty

Only issue is 2 are stamped with Pepsi and 3 are stamped with my companies name. I guess I can return the pepsi ones for the deposit at least (free $75 each)

So.. with my 5# (I bought) and the 20# my friend is lending me...do you think I have enough CO2?

-JMW

Why return any of them?

Because the "Property of Pepsi" would make keeping them illegal...and I don't want to start the flame wars with this topic.

I get free CO2 and a nice chunk of change legally. If I can find a way to LEGALLY keep them and get them filled etc....I would.

Sorry. Sounded to me like you obtained them legally just fine. I'll look away and keep on walking I guess.

+1. Sounds like they are legally yourse to me. Pepsi didn't want them, you salvaged them. That's how 1/2 the cornies in circulation were attained for years...and about 2/3 of mine have someting on them saying that they are property of Pepsi, and I KNOW they were all legally attained.

With the 3 that are labeled with my company's name...I am gonna keep..since it was the person responsible for them that said to keep them...I do not believe that he had the right to give away property that was not his. I will have to contact him to see if he might have purchased them from Pepsi..but I don't think he did.

The 2nd problem is getting them filled. Air Gas will not take them if they are labeled Pepsi or Coke. I have a LONG time to get it all figured out...it should take me years to empty them anyways.

-Will

Once again the available font size is a serious constraint to telling someone just how much they SUCK! Damn man..what a score!!!!!!! Have you priced one of those bad boys lately???? Did you at least tell your boss that you'll wash his car 2x a week for the next year??

Once again the available font size is a serious constraint to telling someone just how much they SUCK! Damn man..what a score!!!!!!! Have you priced one of those bad boys lately???? Did you at least tell your boss that you'll wash his car 2x a week for the next year??

So is that what they are calling it anymore "washing the car" ;)

Back