• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Dollar Sale!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfieldenator

Reaction score
I'm selling off some miscellaneous equipment I no longer need. Unless otherwise noted, everything is only 1 dollar each item!
I just want to get rid of this stuff. If anyone is interested in buying everything all together I'll throw in free shipping. Make me an offer.
Otherwise, I'll charge for standard shipping likely through USPS.
PM or ask questions here. Thanks!

CO2 Gauges, the smaller one is a pressure relief gauge/valve (great for lagering).
$10 each!!

All SS female couplers and female T. 1 dollar each

Hop Bags (probably 40 or more), Carboy brush, racking cane, 2 different specific gravity testers (one has thermometer built in) 1 dollar each!

Gypsum, pH test strips, bag of barrel-kleen, bag of priming sugar, SS pick up tube, keg parts, fermenting vents, carboy top. 1 dollar each!

20-30 ft of 1/4" ID beer line! Brand new, never used. Only asking $10!

SS Keg dispensing hose $1

Bag of miscellaneous SS tri-clamp parts. $5

I'll take the regulator, all the stainless fittings, the hop bags and the hydrometer (non-thermo). Will send you a PM.

If those are ball locks kegs, I will take them all, plus the beer line.

I'm sorting through the PM's and replies. Will give first come, first serve on items claimed. Will PM everyone shortly. Thanks

Sorry I just posted here, they do look like pin lock( too narrow) if they are they pass them too Helly, hose and all. Thanks for the offer, good to great deal.

Looks like the regulator, stainless steel fittings, hop bags, both hydrometers, beer line, 1 fermenter cap, and hop bags are spoken for.

I will update this thread as soon as I can. Thanks

If you have them left i would take the pin lock connectors, the hydrometers, the stainless t

Back