What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not drinking anything right now as I have to catch a flight in a couple hours but last night I had this and it was amazing. First time trying it.

b5d9c20c.jpg

Hrm...

2 Big Sky Moose Drool
1 Big Sky IPA
3 Big Sky Scapegoat
1 my EPA from the NB kit

That means bed time.

New Glarus Moon Man No Coast Pale Ale.
Had to run across the border during lunch Friday to get this.
Solid beer.

Jack Daniels with a shot of Diet 7-Up :D

Considered opening what is still a green Belgian Pale Ale we bottled, but until I have more homebrew fermenting we are not touching it....

no amount of Prilosec will calm the fire that will soon be raging within, with this, the hottest beer known to man, made with 6 chiles including Anaheim, Fresno, jalapeño, serrano, habenero, and ghost chile. And it burns, burns, burns...

ghostface.jpg

TheWeeb said:
no amount of Prilosec will calm the fire that will soon be raging within, with this, the hottest beer known to man, made with 6 chiles including Anaheim, Fresno, jalapeño, serrano, habenero, and ghost chile. And it burns, burns, burns...

I bought that and scared to try it. I might open it for a joke or keep it as a show bottle

My Rye/Centennial Blonde ale. Only a week and a half in bottle and keeps getting better. I wonder if there will be any left by the time it peaks...

TheWeeb said:

That actually sounds great to me. Not sure if you've had this before but if not either post what you thought if it or pm me I'd like to try this as well.

My Homebrewed AHS 120 schilling scottish ale kit.. all I can say is amazing! I was suprised how at 9.3% there is no strong alcohol taste.

Back