What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011 of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot.... next... possibly Dogfish Palo Santo Marron. Not sure... only have 12 left... being stingy with them.

Currently trying to finish off a growler of Fat Heads Imperial Head Hunter I got over the weekend...delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Tommyknocker Cocoa Porter. It's ok, kinda watery. When i took my first sip, i realized that my own cocoa porter was better......which made me wonder what i paid $8 for

Finishing a Palo Santo Marron then possibly a splash of Triple 6 IPA (my own) or a shot of Sam Adams Triple Bock (vintage 1995).

190892_1589872234290_1460380874_1256133_7359894_o.jpg

Another gift from my Cousin.

Started with one of my Tampa Red's and then a Whipping Post IPA. Then SWMBO came home bitchy and I switched to Sailor Jerry & diet Coke. Mmmmmmm...... spiced rum........

Haputanlas said:
Blue Moon spring seasonal. Not very good IMO.

I felt the same, very disappointing. Right now I've got a Ninkasi ReNewAle Irish red. Pretty good, its begining to grow on me the more I drink. I have another Ninkasi bomber waiting after this, Tricerahops IPA that my wife picked up for me while grocery shopping.

Haven't had a Blue moon product I liked yet.

Just finished my first SA Latitude 48 IPA. Pretty good. I won't have any problem finishing the other 5.:mug:

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan. But most people around me seem to like it.

This also means I'll likely have to brew some of this to keep people away from my good stuff that they don't appreciate anyways.

:( I need more brew friends

A small leftover sample of my first Am. Barleywine that I bottled up today. Brewed on New Years Eve and being put away til this New Years eve. Damn was it good.....even being green. It was absolutely crystal clear and a beautiful reddish orange hue!

Back