• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 regulator 3 product taprite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crlova2

Reaction score
I have a nearly new taprite regulator for sale. It can regulate 3 different pressures and gives you your tank pressure. I cannot fit it in my kegerator with 3 kegs (found out after I bought it which is why I am selling) so I am having to down grade to a 3 way distributor (much smaller). I don't have to get rid of it so I am not going to give it away for way less than it is worth so don't bother with super low ball offers. Here are a couple of photos. EMAIL me with questions do not private message me here because I have no room in my inbox. Email address is [email protected]

It has 3 check valves with it which prevent liquid from ever getting into the regulator in case you accidentally put the beer level in you keg to high. It also includes the high pressure CO2 line shown in the photos.

regulator.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

I'm asking $150 or best offer.... Plus shipping which I will do USPS flat rate. It shouldn't be more than $17 but could be less.

"I'm asking $150 or best offer.... Plus shipping which I will do USPS flat rate. It shouldn't be more than $17 but could be less." That is under the last photo in the first post. Sorry I should probably move it since it is in a kind of odd place under those huge pictures. Not sure how to make them smaller on the thread. Anyways make me an offer you think is fair and we can work from there.

Interested if CW does not come through I am very very interested if you take paypal

This item is spoken for. The payment has not yet cleared so if something goes wrong I will move down the list of people that responded first. Thanks.

Back