Bulk ingredients vendor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Invader1

Reaction score
Howdy,
I am looking for a place to buy bulk ingredients; once upon a time some buddies gave me a vendors sheet with bulk ingredients, I could get a 60 pound bucket of liquid extract for $75.00 bucks or so. I can't find the sheet with the vendor!
I'll ask my LHBS for a bulk discount but I'd like to get a price point to compare against to see if they can give me value. I see the ads for bulk Hops vendors but I haven't found any malts and grains bulk vendors. Anyone got a good place to recommend? Thanks,

Not sure about big jugs of liquid extract.

Most of the online retailers do carry the big bags of dried extract.

Country Malt will sell bulk grains, but not sure they do bulk extract. Since you're in Michigan, a drive to Chicago might be a reasonable drive.

Country Malt will sell bulk grains, but not sure they do bulk extract. Since you're in Michigan, a drive to Chicago might be a reasonable drive.

The Country Malt group does sell Malt Extract at some of their locations, and if one of them does, I'd imagine the other locations can get it too. I have a PDF from at home I'll post in an hour or so.

Google Country Malt Group and click on homebrewers to find really good prices for bulk stuff

Just make sure you are comparing prices including shipping. Grain and liquid malt extract have gone up quite a bit since the 60lbs for $75 days.

Forrest

Back